- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- USPS Orders will take an extra 1 to 2 business days to process.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Your order may be shipped Overnight for an additional cost.
- Oversized shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Fluids and hazardous materials cannot be shipped, they are only available to purchase for local pick up.
Please be careful when placing your order. Once the order has been placed, we cannot add additional items; cancelled items will be subject to a restocking fee.
If you need additional parts after placing your order, you will have to place a new order and pay the full shipping fee for the new order. We can combine up to 2 orders into one shipment upon request; if our actual shipping cost is less than the shipping fees you paid for the 2 orders, we will refund the difference.
NOTE: combining multiple orders doesn’t always save on shipping costs.